Study rooms are intended for the use of 3 or more students. If all rooms are occupied and some are in use by only 1 or 2 students, see circulation staff, who will vacate a room for your use.
Additional Group Study Rooms (No Reservations Needed)
R060G, R060H, R060I
Reservation Guidelines for Group Study Rooms
- No more than 3 pending reservations per group or person
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks ahead of time
- Same day reservations must be made before the desired end time
- Reservations are for a 2 hour maximum
- Reservations are held for no more than 10 minutes
- For small group study rooms, at least 3 students must be present at the Circulation Desk to receive a room pass
- For large group study rooms (R221 & R223) at least 5 students must be present at the Circulation Desk to receive the room pass
- Law students may use open rooms, but may not make advance reservations
Reserve a Group Study Room
If you have questions, please ask at the Circulation Desk.