- Reservations are held for 10 minutes. Entire reservation period lapses after 10 minutes.
- Most rooms have dry erase boards and displays with HDMI cables
- Dry Erase Markers can be obtained from the Circulation Desk or Digital Scholarship Lab
- HDMI to USB-C adapters are available in the Digital Scholarship Lab
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks ahead of time
- Click here to see the full list of Student Group Study Room Policies
PLEASE NOTE: Faculty, Law students, Alumni, and Upward Bound students may use open rooms but are not permitted to make reservations. Most study rooms are intended for the use of 3 or more students. Rooms 221 and 223 are reserved for the use of 3-10 students. If all rooms are occupied and some are in use by only 1 or 2 students, see circulation staff, who will vacate a room for your use.
Room Location Map
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.