- Reservations are held for 10 minutes. Entire reservation period lapses after 10 minutes.
- Most rooms have dry erase boards and displays with HDMI cables
- Dry Erase Markers can be obtained from the Library Services Desk
- HDMI to USB-C adapters are available in the Digital Scholarship Lab
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks ahead of time
PLEASE NOTE: Faculty, Staff, Law students, Alumni, and Upward Bound students may use open rooms but are not permitted to make reservations. Most study rooms are intended for the use of 3 or more students. If the room you booked is occupied, see circulation staff, who will vacate a room for your use.
Room Location Map
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.